schwarzkoff elementary; fondest memory: I don’t have many, but I got to use the potter’s wheel in art once, that was cool.
definitely a night person.
awkward and not really a first kiss at all. very disappointing (but that’s just the hopeless romantic in me speaking)
no, but I’ve wanted to.
tater tots or mashed.
uhh two summers ago but I didn’t really start using it until senior year, i think? because one of my best friends who moved to Indiana had one and I wanted to keep in touch with her (she doesn’t have facebook.) then i got addicted.
I’m not supposed to answer this one?
I don’t know enough about x-men and their respective powers to answer this one, but I don’t really think I have any hidden abilities either.
because squares are too mainstream. (actually because if they’re round it doesn’t matter which way they go, they’ll always fit)
I don’t have a favourite band or author but there’s a lot of music and words (words, mostly) that move me. Words complete me.
I think I’d have a hard time fitting in no matter when I was born.
I’ve lost so many people but I don’t know that I’ve ever really had anyone to begin with.
wow I apologize for the large quantity of angst and self-pity.
okay I feel bad for disappearing like I do with no explanation. because I know so many of you are expecting my creepy little face to creep through your blog unremittingly. and I still do! I promise you that. but I have a mostly logical explanation for the lack of totally useful and scholarly posts that normally appear on my blawg.
i’ve been chilling with single episode depression since june 2010. I also deal with a diagnosis of adhd-inattentive. but some doctors think it can be summed up into one personality disorder, borderline personality disorder. its too early in the game to make that call, so ive been taking a different combination of medications for a while now. I recently started up on wellbutrin. its done no good for me, seriously. I get weird aches in all my joints and I cant sleep through the night. (side note- has anyone else experienced similar side effects on it?) and I have a general lack of interest in mostly anything and everything. but today(night) i feel a bit better.
over the past few days, whenever i open google chrome and see the blue tumblr dash screenshot, i want to click it. I usually dont. and sometimes when i dont, i think, “you know kate, we really don’t like actually know many of our followers.” i honestly think of you guys as friends though. good friends. good, trustworthy, interesting, attractive friends. so if you have the time, please answer some, all of, or none of the questions about yourself and maybe we can be a little closer than we were before.
1. Where did you go to elementary (primary) school and what is your fondest memory of it?
2. Are you a morning or night person?
3. What was your first kiss like?
4. Have you ever submitted something to PostSecret? (yeah, i know asking pretty much defeats the purpose of post secret, but im curious!)
5. If you could only eat potatoes in one form for the rest of your time on this planet forever, what would it be? (ie french fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, etc)
6. Who/What/Where/When/Why did you join tumblr?
7. What are your thoughts on Libya and do you agree with the way President Obama handled the situation? (“……okay………………..Libya……………..”) (Please don’t actually answer that)
8. What X-Men character do you think best represents you and your hidden abilities?
9. What’s the longest last name you’ve known a person to have?
10. Why are man-hole covers round?
11. Tell me about your favorite band and what they mean to you. Or your favorite author. Either or. Or both.
12. Do you think you were born in the right era?
13. Who have you lost and what would you give to have him or her back?
this isnt like mandatory or anything, but im sincerely wondering what your responses are. please leave them in my ask, anonymously or not.